Claims Forms

Injury Incident Reporting:
To complete an OSBIE incident report online - click here

Property and Boiler Incident Reporting
All property and boiler losses that may exceed your deductible must be reported immediately by phoning the OSBIE claims department. The school board should ensure that the proper authorities, such as the Fire and Police Departments are notified as required.

Auto Incident Reporting
ALL automobile accidents must be reported to OSBIE. In a situation where there is no damage to the school board's vehicle and/or the damage is below the deductible, complete the Auto Accident Report Form (see attached) and mail it to OSBIE.

Should there be an injury to vehicle occupants and/or pedestrians, call the OSBIE claims department immediately